• Entrance doors are durable and resistant PVC constructions designed to sustain various weather conditions. It ensures perfect stability of a door during its life-time.
• PVC entrance doors are strengthened with steel section reinforcement which are large in cross-section, to make the profiles keep their shape.
• PVC entrance doors are offered in a wide array of colours
• PVC entrance doors can be made in many options: opened outward, inward, single and double door or with more sections; with traditional or modern patterns; with full glass, partial glazing or without glass, the filling can be plain, carved (with vertical, horizontal or diagonal notches)
• PVC entrance doors have strengthened corners by using the so called welded cores.
• Various kinds of glass can be used in entrance doors, among basic glass-units there are: safety-glass, coloured glass, ornament, reflective glass and others.
• Standard: low aluminium threshold, double handles, locking gear with multi- point locking (including the cylinder lock), three surface hinges.
• Options: automatic door seal, brushes, tube-handles, additional lock, overhead door-closer.
• Entrance doors in PVC may be included into sets with adjacent windows in the same system.
• Entrance doors in PVC are equipped in double sealing, which reduces loss of heat and prevents draughts.
• Construction of a threshold in an entrance door ensures perfect tightness even by heavy winds.
We have over 500 front door panel to chose from.
Panels are made of aluminum or HPL sandwich with isolation core inside, which make them very secure and very warm.