It is a light door usually used as an exit to a terrace, made on standard window frame and so called intermediate sash 105 or 115mm, in which a door handle and a locking gear with a lock can be installed.
• Terrace doors can be made in the entrance door profiles
• Terrace door can be equipped in aluminium doorstep , and thus gaining more functionality
• Terrace doors can open inward or outward
• Terrace doors can be with one wing or two wings with moving post
• As a standard: handles on inside and outside, multi-point locking gear (including one lock), 4 visible hinges
• Options: aluminium treshhold, additional door seal on the bottom, brushes, handrails, additional barrel lock.
• According to statistics, almost half of burglaries is through gardens doors, and thanks to the multi-point locking gears and stronger profiles enhance the level of security
Available in most of window profiles.
This kind of door can be made in to one panel or two (French ) panel configurations